October Goals

A thundering hello from one of the world's laziest bloggers; me! I know I say this every time I blog, but it's been a while and I will not bore you all with what I have been up to over the past few months (which is actually more than a year. Yikes!).

Getting straight to the point; I realized the other day that I am definitely not my fittest self anymore. Some years back I was running almost every day, eating healthy and also training for some half marathons. Lately, all this has changed. Work life has overtaken the will and need to be fit, and this is definitely not ok. Being a self-proclaimed Instagram addict, I ran across many people listing their October goals, and what better way to get back to something, than to take it one month at a time, right? So, here are my October goals!

October Goals
1. Run at least 5 days a week
2. Register for an upcoming running event
3. Try to do #oneperfectweek (more on this when I do it)

The first five days of the month have come and gone, and I only ran a little. But I'll let that go and look ahead. And keep you all posted, of course.

Comments

Popular Posts