Joy

A little late in the day, but I had to share one of my best moments of this holiday season.

I walked into my apartment building after returning from the vacation in Mexico, and found a single packet sitting in the lobby. Never to be one to receive mail, I almost walked by but the inquisitive instinct in me made me stop and check. Imagine my surprise when I saw that it was for me! The contents of the packet gave me even more joy (the joy badge; talk about being totally relevant to the situation!). Since it was my first holiday season in USA, my very talented friend (did I mention he's in a movie?) sent me badges with images that represent the holiday. There were badges for everything from Santa and baked goodies to coal and ugly sweaters! I love them all.

I was prompt to put the joy badge on my diary. Thanks, friend!

Comments

Popular Posts