24 before 24 (and a sneak peek!)

As promised (and long overdue), I give you all my list of 23 24 things I'd like to do before I turn 24. Now, to recap, I came across this fun activity on other blogs and figured I should give it a try. For the past few months I have tried and done things I've 'always wanted to do', but I never had a physical list. While making this one, I added them for two reasons, a) because I loved the fact that I did those things and they certainly needed mentioning and b) with my birthday just a few months away, I could do with some items dotted off the list already! I got stuck at 21, and when the mind cleared, the list ended up being 24 instead of 23. Oh well, aim high I guess. The list now finds a home in my journal.

The 24 things are:

  1. Get another tattoo
  2. Paint a wall
  3. Run a marathon
  4. Design and launch portfolio website
  5. Document a day
  6. Color hair *red*
  7. Cycle around the city
  8. Make a stop motion video
  9. Read 20 books
  10. Learn sign language
  11. Discover a new band
  12. Make handmade gifts
  13. Make 10 *good* prints
  14. Go trekking
  15. Invent a dish
  16. Make my own comic strip
  17. Photograph interesting things
  18. Start my own brand
  19. Visit a meditation ashram
  20. Work for an NGO
  21. Make a dress from scratch
  22. Sing in public
  23. Climb a mountain
  24. Learn a dance
I'm going to try to complete the items on the list by August, but a few might take some more time (like climbing a mountain and creating a brand!). It is fun to have a go at them. 

Right now, I'm slowly working on item #21: Making a dress from scratch. It has quite a few structural issues, which I will address. I'm waiting to complete it before sharing it with you all, but my excitement makes me want to give you all a sneak peek. So, here it is!

I won't be entering Project Runway, ever. But for my first attempt, I'm quite pleased. Here's hoping I finish soon!

Comments

  1. Love your list! Can't wait to see your hair red! Also, learning sign language is on my to-do list, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miriam! Yeah even I'm really curious about the red hair, tried it on photoshop but the real thing will be different I'm sure. And again, I loved your tattoo. I'm so happy to see it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I am really curious about the red Hair..:D Infact you have inspired me to prepare such a list..coz dere r load of things on my mind too..Have managed to do some of it too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Do share your list, once it's done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts